Why COCOS Hotel For Your Adults Only Caribbean Vacation?
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive, adult only resort in Antigua or the Caribbean, chances are you are somewhat stressed and in need of a secluded, tranquil place to fully unwind and rejuvenate. Well, look no further. COCOS Hotel Antigua is your perfect Adults Only Escape. And here’s why:
- We’re located on a picturesque, oceanfront hillside on the rural, southwestern coast of Antigua. No need to worry about disruptions from vehicular and human traffic common to the more commercialized resort areas. The noises you’ll hear most often while staying here will be the chirping of birds and the sound of waves.
- Our Accommodation Units are all Private, Spacious, Stand-Alone Cottages with a Beautiful Ocean View. Say goodbye to the large, high-rise resort complex that cramps you into room blocks and busy, shared corridors with multiple neighbors too close for comfort.
- COCOS has a mere 35 rooms whilst enjoying two gorgeous, mostly deserted coral beaches. That means a huge surplus of beach space. So there’s no early morning rush to the beach to secure loungers and a shade when you're here.
- Enjoy your own private plunge pool and oversized sun deck when you book a Cottage that includes this amenity. Even if you were to visit the public pool you will find that it is seldom used since the onsite beaches are so inviting.
- It is said that laughter is brightest where the food is best. At COCOS we pride ourselves on serving fresh, organic international cuisine prepared with a strong Caribbean bias. There are no DIY buffets, as your every meal is served a la carte by our friendly waitering staff. The restaurant is a large, al-fresco multi-tiered facility with beautiful ocean views. The dining experience here is sure to delight and to sooth.
- You don’t want to take a vacation for stress relief and end up being stressed out by the price tab. Take advantage of our VIP Club membership to ensure you get the best rates and benefits whenever you choose to stay with us.
- Ever been to an Adults Only Resort hoping to relax only to discover that the daily pool parties, the night club, or the loud and boisterous entertainment at night just won’t let you? Well, a COCOS Hotel Escape is the exact opposite of that type of Vacation. We do offer nightly entertainment and daily activities, but these are low key and involve small numbers. There’s no pressure on you to get involved if you don’t want to and there is no noise or other pollution to disturb your quiet, quality time with your partner.
- The Cottages are deliberately furnished without TVs because we don't want the precious time you spend here to be contaminated by the monotonous drone of the outside World and all its problems.
- There’s a wonderful overwater spa offering a variety of massage treatments for both couples and singles. A visit or two here is guaranteed to help as you relax and rejuvenate to the sound of waves. Other leisurely, stress reducing activities include Yoga Sessions and Private Beach Dinners.
- Finally, is the fine hospitality of our Staff and Management. Nothing is more important to us than a happy, satisfied Customer. Our paramount mission is to ensure that you have the best time while staying with us and that you leave, not only with a feeling of having experienced customer service at its best, but also with the belief that you have made a few genuine Caribbean friends.
The entire environment at COCOS, steeped in nature, simplicity, and pampered hospitality, is set up to foster rest, romance, and relaxation. If this is what you require, then we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Get more specific information about Cocos Hotel so you can decide if we are a good fit for your partner and you. Get more general information about Cocos Hotel by visiting our home page.
Note that for admittance to the resort, an Adult is a person who is 18 years or older. COCOS Hotel accepts only Adult Couples. A Couple is any two persons of any sex and with any relationship between them. Single guests (persons wanting to stay alone in a room) are not accepted.